[MPlayer-users] [Mplayer-user] Rev 25533 Make failure with libswscale

Andrew Strong andrew.david.45 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 11:35:03 CET 2007

Hi,

 I very recently updated the svn mplayer to Revision 25533 and am
unable to complete make, with an error that refers to libswscale. I quote
hopefully the relevant part of the error message below:
--------------------------
make -C libswscale make[1]: Entering directory `/home/andrew/source/copy of
svn_mplayer/mplayer-svn/libswscale'

[.....]

In file included from ../libavutil/common.h:61,
                 from ../libavutil/avutil.h:40,
                 from swscale.h:30,
                 from rgb2rgb.c:31:
../libavutil/internal.h:296: error: static declaration of 'round'follows non-static declaration
../libavutil/internal.h:303: error: static declaration of 'roundf'follows non-static declaration
make[1]: *** [rgb2rgb.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/andrew/source/copy of svn_mplayer/mplayer-svn/libswscale'
make: *** [libswscale/libswscale.a] Error 2

the compile process then exits ungracefully. I tried some of the
previous revisions but obviously did not go back fae enough to catch
the ?error. I have reverted to 1.0rc2 until I can find the problem.

 Thanks to any help on this one,

     Andrew
--
http://www.andrews-corner.org