[MPlayer-users] Error compiling from svn

vdmsss vdm_sss at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 28 16:56:00 CET 2007

On 28 Dec 2007, at 15:20, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> Should be fixed already. Please do svn update.

Hi Dominik, it doesn't seem to work for me yet (just svn updated to
revision 25534).

It seems to me that configure must be modified to define the macros
HAVE_LLRINT, HAVE_LRINT, HAVE_ROUND and HAVE_ROUNDF the same way it
now defines HAVE_LRINTF.

In fact, the four static functions lrint, llrint, round, and roundf
were added to libavutil/internal.h on Dec 27, and unless the
corresponding macros are defined properly, they clash with
declarations in the system-wide math.h, which breaks the compilation.