[MPlayer-users] Automatic selection of OGM audio tracks

José Filipe jofivigo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 11:15:09 CET 2007

Hi.

In every mplayer version I've used there's a small bug that keeps appearing and
it's a little annoying. I have it configured so that it loads automatically the
jpn language audio track and the english subtitle track. When I load Matroska
files the selection works perfectly. OTOH when I try to do it with a OGM file,
only the subtitles work and I can't switch the audio track on the fly using the
# key.

Is this a known bug and is there any chance that it will be fixed?

I'm using MPlayer dev-SVN-r21923-4.0.1 in Mac OS X 10.4.8.

Thank you.