[MPlayer-users] Mplayer with Fedora Core 6 , Xorg 7.x issue

Royke roykeak at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 03:49:17 CET 2007

Hi all,

Anybody notice that even with the lates SVN
I can not adjust brightness, contrast with keyboard button
1 to 4 ?
Latest SVN, latest update Fedora Core 6.
Is it a known issue with the new version of Xorg 7.x with
Fedora Core 6 ?
I believe the default video output (-vo) on fedora is xv.
When I change video output to gl or gl2, the brightness and
contrast control works ok, but a bit slow compare to xv.
Yadif video post processing looks terrible with -vo gl or
gl2.
Please inform if I missed something here.

Thanks.