[MPlayer-users] [Fwd: dts decoding broken?]

Giacomo Comes comes at naic.edu
Fri Feb 9 18:34:24 CET 2007

On Fri, Feb 09, 2007 at 06:01:10PM +0100, mail at kraymer.de wrote:
> I accidently sent the following mail to ffmpeg-dev while I intended to
> post here..

Reimar recently changed dts decoding im ffmpeg in order to allow 6 channels dts
to be decoded as 6 channels. The problem now is that downmix is not working.
It doesn't matter the number of channels you request with -channels, always
6 channels are decoded.
Reimar is this somenthig that should to be fixed in libavcodec or the fix
concerns mplayer?

Ciao
Giacomo