[MPlayer-users] Weird distorted ghost image

Saint Germain saintger at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 14:03:26 CET 2007

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:51:51 -0800, RC <rcooley at spamcop.net> wrote :

> > VIDEO:  [DX50]  580x242  12bpp  23.976 fps  859.5 kbps (104.9
> > kbyte/s)
>
> Dimentions not divisible by 16 often cause various problems.
>
> You can try going through the workarounds in -lavdopts bug= (see man
> page), or even use -vc xvid if you have it compiled-in, or perhaps -vc
> xvid.

I've tried all the -lavdopts bug=... and no differences.
-vc xvid doesn't work, I got :
Forced video codec : xvid
Cannot find codec matching selected -vo and video format 0x30355844

All the other video players (Totem, Xine, VLC) have no problems.
Now I'm not so sure anymore that the problem lies in the videocard
driver...

Thanks for your help,