[MPlayer-users] Which gnome media player packages can be safely removed after mplayer installation?

Dominique Brazziel dbrazziel at snet.net
Mon Jan 1 21:45:39 CET 2007

Does anybody have a list of gnome packages that pertain to media playing (audio, video, etc.) that can be safely removed after mplayer installion?  I love the all-in-one nature of mplayer, but because it is not a Debian package I am in the position of having many seemingly unnecessary packages (i.e. totem, libxine1, gstreamer, etc.) installed and I'm disk space poor.