[MPlayer-users] Re: Question about rm/rmvb

Masaru Nomiya nomiya at galaxy.dti.ne.jp
Sat Jan 13 04:09:57 CET 2007

Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [MPlayer-users] Re: Question about rm/rmvb
  Date & Time: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 10:50:03 +0800

[Simon] == "Simon Yan" <simonyanix at gmail.com> has written:

Me>>> Install them into /usr/lib/codecs directory.

Simon> But I don't find the directory in my machine.
Simon> Should Mplayer automaticly create it or I should create it on my own?

Yes, you must create it.

You can use "--codecsdir=/usr/lib/codecs" option with ./configure.
But, not necessary, maybe.

Simon> I don't know the diference between those tarballs, but you never know what
Simon> kind of file ppl would play using mplayer, right?

Waht is "file ppl"?

Regards,

---
  Masaru Nomiya       mail-to: nomiyac1947 @ herb.ocn.ne.jp