[MPlayer-users] mplayer build fails with --enable-profile option

Suzan Dsouza suzanby2k3 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 12:34:29 CET 2007

Hi

 I think you are right. It may be a library problem. Can you please check if h.264 support is enabled in ur mplayer.

 I have checked it compiling with GCC 4.1.0, but even then it fails. I want to compile mplayer with h.264 suppport and profiling enabled.

 I can't really understand what the problem is.

 Also thanks a lot for replying at midnight ;-))

 Can you please suggest something to overcome this problem.

 Suzan