[MPlayer-users] MPlayer compilation under Mac OS X

galenz at zinkconsulting.com galenz at zinkconsulting.com
Thu Jan 25 11:00:19 CET 2007

Wooo! I fixed it by using:

./configure --disable-win32 --disable-gui  --with-extraincdir=/usr/
local/include/ --disable-mp3lib --disable-x11 --with-extralibdir=/usr/
local/lib

However, I would still like to enable full mp3 support. When I remove
the --disable-mp3lib, the build fails due at:

{standard input}:91:Unknown pseudo-op: .balign
{standard input}:91:Rest of line ignored. 1st junk character valued
49 (1).
{standard input}:163:Unknown pseudo-op: .balign
{standard input}:163:Rest of line ignored. 1st junk character valued
49 (1).
make[1]: *** [decode_MMX.o] Error 1
make: *** [mp3lib/libMP3.a] Error 2

-Gaen