[MPlayer-users]Fully uninstalling MPlayer

Jorge Fábregas jfabregas at onelinkpr.net
Sat Jan 27 17:15:21 CET 2007

On Saturday 27 January 2007 12:12 pm, The Wanderer wrote:
> If it's been implemented correctly, 'make uninstall' should come pretty
> close.

Also, if you have a rpm-based distro, I recommend "checkinstall".  Instead of
doing "make install" after compiling I'll just do "checkinstall" and it will
ask me a couple of questions and it will end up creating a rpm for me.  Then
later you can easily remove the rpm package as you wish...

HTH,
Jorge