[MPlayer-users] weird online mp3 playback error

Rui Wang ruiwang.sz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 17:06:10 CEST 2007

Hi All,

I met a weird problem. I tried to play some online mp3 at
http://www.6bb.com(sorry <http://www.6bb.com%28sorry/> it is a chinese
website). However,
unless I choose 'play media from site directly(no caching)', it will
download just 36k data and stop. since embedded mplayer
seems not working, I tried to get the url of media and play on commandline
and I got a lot of debug information. I attached the
error message. Could anyone please take a look and give me a hand? I am not
familiar with mplayer and now I am kind of desperate.

Any input will be appreciated!

Regards,
Rui