[MPlayer-users] resend: ws] Error in display.

paul v navatala at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 19:23:18 CEST 2007

 Hi All,

I get the following error when I try to load a video file (I've tried different types) via the gui front end (gmplayer!)

ws] Error in display.
[ws]  Error code: 2 ( BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation) )
[ws]  Request code: 12
[ws]  Minor code: 0
[ws]  Modules: decode_video

If I run mplayer from the console to view the file it works fine.

I'm running mplayer on SLED10SP1
The problem has appeared after doing a fresh install of sled10sp1.

MPlayer 1.0rc1-4.1.0 (C) 2000-2006 MPlayer Team
CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) M processor 1.70GHz (Family: 6, Model: 13, Stepping: 6)

tia