[MPlayer-users] reencoding artifacts

Steven Miller stevenraymillerjr at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 05:11:36 CEST 2007

I have a movie encoded, and it is almost perfect, just
one single artifact that i can see. A persons nose has
an echo, almost like two noses, so I would be trying
to fix about 5-7 seconds of video. I've watched the
original video mpeg2/dvd and it's not in the original.

Thanks!

--- David Losada Gacio <david.losadag at gmail.com>