[MPlayer-users] can't compile the latest svn

Phil Oleynik Oleynik.Phil at mail.ioffe.ru
Tue Jul 17 22:51:59 CEST 2007

Masaru Nomiya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the Message;
>
>   Subject    : Re: [MPlayer-users] can't compile the latest svn
>   Date & Time: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 21:20:29 +0200
>
> [Werner] == Werner Péter <list.mplayer at 0x.hu> has written:
>
> Werner> Perhaps it's the png.h in libavcodec, which is included instead of
> Werner> /usr/include/png.h.
>
> That's it!
> I could compile with renaming of png.h in /usr/include.

This should not be the point, since /usr/include/png.h is still needed.
Try to look, if you have installed two libpng's? They may be conflicting
with each other. Just a guess, since latest SVN compiles just as one
around 23790 (I usually build it every 2-3 days). My arch is also k8, 64bit.

Best regards, Philipp