[MPlayer-users] R: Don't need libdvdcss for DVD play with the latestsvn? (Was: Re: Help with dvd://1 solved )

Masaru Nomiya nomiya at galaxy.dti.ne.jp
Wed Jul 18 09:51:42 CEST 2007

Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : [MPlayer-users] R: Don't need libdvdcss for DVD play with the latestsvn? (Was: Re: Help with dvd://1 solved )
  Date & Time: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:36:42 +0200

[Roberto] == "Roberto Malinverni" <roberto.malinverni at dico.coop.it> has written:

Roberto> Check the output of configure before doing make - you should see
Roberto> something like "libdvdcss (internal)" in the enabled drivers group.

Certainly. ^^;;

Roberto> AFAIK, you need to disable dvdnav for this to work, but I didn't
Roberto> read the more recent docs...

No, I didn't attach "--disable-dvdnav" option for ./configure, without
"--disable-dvdread" as well.

Regards,

---
  野宮  賢             mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp

    「先端技術の開発は、優れた頭脳を持つ人間が集中しないと成功しない。
     しかし、技術開発と、それが何をもたらすかを考えることは別だ。
     一人の人間に二つは望めない。」                 -- M. Crichton --