[MPlayer-users] theora encoding

ZikZak zikzak at tele2.fr
Sat Jul 21 07:20:13 CEST 2007

Sandip Khara a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Can any one tell me how can I encode theora video from other formats using
> mencoder.
>
> Thanks
Hi,

Using mplayer is very easy if you use GNU/Linux.

I use a simple script:

#!/bin/sh
rm -f stream.*
mkfifo -m 660 stream.yuv
mkfifo -m 660 stream.wav
mplayer -af resample=44100,volume=2,volnorm=2 -ao
pcm:fast:file=stream.wav -vc dummy -vo null -quiet AudioInput.mp2 >
audio.log &
mplayer -vo yuv4mpeg -ao null -nosound -vf
scale=704:-11,pp=hb:c/vb:c/dr:c -quiet VideoInput.m2v > video.log &
encoder_example -v 7 -a 2 stream.wav stream.yuv -o Output.ogg

You can add many audio and video processing options if you want.

Best regards
--
ZikZak