[MPlayer-users] MPlayer's Ncurse's OSD Display Scrolls Metadata

roger roger at eskimo.com
Tue Jul 24 04:47:44 CEST 2007

On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 09:56 +0200, Attila Kinali wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 19:55:47 -0700
> roger <roger at eskimo.com> wrote:
>
> > Basically, what should happen, for each "Demuxer info" printed via osd
> > (mplayer's implementation of the ncurses lib), a "cursor up" should be
> > issued, and probably along with a "line clear" should also be issued
> > with each one.
>
> MPlayer doesn't use ncurses nor does it implent it's own version
> of ncurses. It just uses the ascii controll characters to move around.

Never mind then.  I was grepping the sources and wondering what the
mplayer functions used to begin with.  I could have swore mplayer was
bringing in ncurses headers, maybe it's just the ./configure that
checks/finds them, but mplayer doesn't use them.

Anyways... enough blah blah for me.

--
Roger
http://www.eskimo.com/~roger/index.html