[MPlayer-users] Subtitle doesn't disappear

Kal kalounet at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 19:51:28 CEST 2007

Attila Kinali a écrit :
> The most important thing: the mplayer -v log
>
> 			Attila Kinali

I tried under Ubuntu 7.04 with the same font, same video/srt files and
it worked.

The only thing that change between my Ubunbu computer and my Gentoo one
is the mplayer version. On Ubuntu, it's mplayer 1.0rc1 and on Gentoo
it's mplayer svn. So i tried to install mplayer RC1 on my Gentoo box and
it worked, the bug disappeard! To be sure, I tried to install mplayer
SVN on my Ubuntu box and then the bug appeard.

So, it seems there's a regression in SVN that introduce a bug with srt
subtitles.

Regards,
Kal