[MPlayer-users] Slave mode: brightness/contrast/volume fromstart of file?

Phil Rhodes phil_rhodes at rocketmail.com
Fri Jul 27 21:31:23 CEST 2007

> Try this:
> Edit cfg-common.h and find the line with "brightness".
> The fourth parameter should say CONF_RANGE.
> Change this to CONF_RANGE|CONF_GLOBAL.
> Repeat for any other option you'd like to remain unchanged between files.
>
> I haven't tested this just now, but I seem to recall that this worked
> for me once upon a time.

Thanks very much for the tip, but I'm not really in a position to start
hacking the source code - I'm not a software engineer, and here I am on XP
without a C compiler in sight. My track record at doing this on Linux hasn't
traditionally been much better!

If anyone's ever in a position to do a Win32 build with these changes, I'll
happily paypal them a beer or five.

Thanks,

Phil