[MPlayer-users] compiling svn with dvdnav support

Masaru Nomiya nomiya at galaxy.dti.ne.jp
Sat Jul 28 14:00:27 CEST 2007

Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [MPlayer-users] compiling svn with dvdnav support
  Date & Time: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 07:38:21 -0400

[William] == William Norfleet <williamnorfleet2000 at yahoo.com> has written:

William> Thanks, Nico.  So far I have found only one copy of dvdnav-config:
William> 	[root at desk usr]# which dvdnav-config
[...]
William> I have also tried forcing the issue by including "--enable-dvdnav"
William> 	with the ./configure command but, of course, this does not
William> 	compile.  Searching this list for "minilibs" is not
William> 	helpful.  Perhaps the libdvdnav package available through
William> 	svn has a problem?

./configure DOES automatically detect dvdnav, so you don't neet to add any
options concerning dvdnav.

I suspect your "pkgconfig path setteing"?

Does the command

> echo $PKG_CONFIG_PATH

include "/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig"?

HTH,