[MPlayer-users] Overlay alignment (Was: slave mode...)

Phil Rhodes phil_rhodes at rocketmail.com
Sat Jul 28 14:13:14 CEST 2007

> Tried -fixed-vo?

Yes, I'm in -fixed-vo.

The problem I'm having is that when I start playing in windowed mode and
then go fullscreen, it doesn't scale the overlay to full screen. It brings
the window-full-of-overlay-colour up to fill the screen, but the video image
stays the same size the window was before it did that. The same thing
happens if I play several files in a row which are of different
resolutions - the top left corner seems anchored, but the video isn't
rescaled to fill the longest common axis and then centred against black in
the other axis, which is what I expect.

I'm looking into various ways around this, such as scaling the video to fill
the screen, but with various aspect ratios that means it ends up moving up
and down inside the overlay window.

Phil