[MPlayer-users] ./configure can't find Win32 Audio codecs

Phil Oleynik Oleynik.Phil at mail.ioffe.ru
Sun Jul 29 09:14:03 CEST 2007

Masaru Nomiya wrote:
> Checking for XAnim codecs ... yes (using /usr/lib/codecs)
> Checking for RealPlayer codecs ... yes (using /usr/lib/codecs)
> [...]
>
> I'm suspecting, win32codecs are of 32-bit, but my system is of x86-64.
> Isn' this a cause?
>
> Regards,

Hello,
do you use something like

export CC="gcc -m32"
export CXX="g++ -m32"

before running configure? If not, configure will not enable loading of
32-bit libs from win32.
It is also useful to say something --target=athlon to configure. To use
sound, video, etc, you will need 32-bit libs installed also.

best regards, Philipp