[MPlayer-users] dvdnav issue with the White House DVDs

Philou philou at philou.org
Mon Jul 30 00:51:39 CEST 2007

Hello,

Tonight, i updated my x86 Debian setup with latest SVN ( mplayer + libdvdnav2 )and while most of my DVDs
works OK with dvdnav, The White House DVD series don't seem to work:

It shows the main DVD menu for about half a second and then starts the first chapter.

I'm not familiar enough with dvdnav/dvdread internals but it works with xine, if that helps.

I'd gladly help test/debug, so please let me know if that's something of interest.

mplayer logs can be found below (I included working Harry Potter DVD logs for comparison):

http://philou.org/mplayer-dvdnav/The_White_House_stdout.txt
http://philou.org/mplayer-dvdnav/The_White_House_stderr.txt

http://philou.org/mplayer-dvdnav/Harry_Potter_Goblet_Of_Fire_stdout.txt
http://philou.org/mplayer-dvdnav/Harry_Potter_Goblet_Of_Fire_stderr.txt