[MPlayer-users] Requested Feature

wacho_med at yahoo.com wacho_med at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 13:54:32 CEST 2007

I would like mplayer to have following feature:

  zoom video in/out, stretch video horizontally/vertically with an option to keep player edges
  on it's location or to adjust automatically with new video proportions.

  another feature, which would be like that mentioned above, would be similar adjusting of player edges but without changing video size. this would be helpful, for example, in video files where black strips are upstairs and downstairs of the video (movie, music video) and we don't want to see these black strips. This would be useful feature for transcoding the file, so we could visually set the new borders for video.

  Thank you.