[MPlayer-users] indeo5ds support

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 17:24:02 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 6/13/07, Jason Mader <jason at ncac.gwu.edu> wrote:
> I'd like to play an IV50 AVI on Linux x86_64 with MPlayer 1.0rc1.  Though codecs.conf has it configured to use the dshow driver that isn't compiled in.

DShow codecs support works mostly in 32 bits mode.

> AVI file format detected.
> VIDEO:  [IV50]  1280x1024  24bpp  30.000 fps
>
> Is there a way to get this video format to play?

If this format hasn't been reverse engineered by the FFMpeg folks (I
don't remember if they did or not), there's little chance that you can
unless you compile MPlayer in 32 bits mode...

Guillaume
--
Subversion has been the most pointless project ever started
  -- Linus Torvalds