[MPlayer-users] SVN make fails on Mac OS X, Undefined symbols: _FT_Glyph_StrokeBorder _FT_Request_Size

KURAAKU Deibiddo kuraaku.deibiddo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 03:51:07 CEST 2007

Masaru-san,

I had not tried installing freetype 1.3.1, because freetype 2.3.4 appears to
be a replacement for it.

So I installed freetype 1.3.1 (in addition to 2.3.4), but it results in the
same error as when I did not have it.  I doubt freetype 1.3.1 is used or
needed, since when it checks for freetype (with ./configure), this is the
output:

Checking for freetype >= 2.0.9 ... yes
Checking for fontconfig ... yes
Checking for SSA/ASS support ... yes

I'm still at a loss as to how to get this to compile on Mac OS X 10.4.9.