[MPlayer-users] Reverting a bad framerate change

Nicolas George nicolas.george at normalesup.org
Fri Jun 15 20:29:24 CEST 2007

Hi.

I have a video that probably was 23.976 fps originally but was encoded at
25 fps. The conversion was badly made: obviously, a transition frame was
just added every 960/41 frame.

Is there a video filter able to try to revert that: drop one frame every
1001/41 and adjust the presentation timestamp of the others?

I do not mind if I have to manually adjust the exact ratio, and the phase
parameter.

I have tried the pullup and similar filters, they do not seem to work that
way.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George