[MPlayer-users] about the mplaye rsource codes

hong liu l1436636 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 20:51:19 CEST 2007

I am new to the mplayer project. It is quite big for new learners. Now I want to use mplayer to receive H.264 streaming video from a video streaming server like Darwin or 4Sight. Because of network impairments like packet loss, some video frame packets might be lost during their transmission. I want to record the frame numberof correctly received video frames and their timestanmps into a log file.

Could anyone provide any clue of where I should start in the mplayer source codes.

Thank you for your help!