[MPlayer-users] Compiling current SVN with dvdnav support (and some other issues)

Charles philip Chan cpchan at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 17 09:50:51 CEST 2007

Alexander Roalter <alex at roalter.it> writes:

> got it running somehow, but ATM when using dvdnav://, I won't get any
> timestamp in the OSD. Any Title I play (ok, they have only been 3 this
> far) show 00:00:00/00:00:00 all the time... Did this occur to anybody else?

OK, out of couriousity I tried linking it to libdvdnav instead of
libdvdnav2 and the time display is moving and correct also. Judging from
the problems you have compiling, are you sure you don't have some older
libraries lying around?

Charles

--
"Problem solving under linux has never been the circus that it is under
AIX."