[MPlayer-users] saving the decoded files

Azadeh Rasouli azadeh.rasouli at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 10:58:23 CEST 2007

Hi

 I'm using x264 for my master thesis implementation and want to decode my
videos with Mplayer. It decodes and plays them very well but I want to keep
the decoded files (YUV format) somewhere to be able to calculate the PSNR of
the decoded result. does Mplayer support such a thing?

I should note that I've used ffmpeg for decoding too but the quality of
Mplayer seems to be better on my videos.

I would be grateful if someone answer me.

Thanks a lot

Azadeh