[MPlayer-users] saving the decoded files

Azadeh Rasouli azadeh.rasouli at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 13:29:15 CEST 2007

Hi

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Actually, I've implemented a noisy channel in which some packets of
video will be lost while passing it, then at destination side decoder will
conceal the channel errors by some sort of concealment (motion copy, MB copy
and etc) . so in this way the PSNR of the decoded video is not identical to
what was coded and I sould have YUV file of decoded file for PSNR
caclculation.

I've decoded the videos, which have passed  the noisy channel, with MPlayer
and the quality of decoded video is greate and that means it can conceal the
errors very well.

Regards,
Rasouli