[MPlayer-users] finding a MEncoder "expert"

Daniel Frome daniel.frome at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 14:08:26 CEST 2007

Hi guys, are there any MEncoder "experts" among this mailing list
willing to do some contract work?  I have a small project that needs
such an individual.

The project is for a video sharing website (yes, the zillionth such
website on the net) that will take peoples uploaded videos and
automatically convert them into 3 formats:

1) Xvid, 2000kbps VBR, using the highest quality 2-pass encoding settings
2) ipod format (h264, AAC audio)
3) DVD (NTSC) compliant Mpeg2 file

If anyone reading this has the knowledge/experience of writing such a
script for automated conversions, please let me know.   Your help is
greatly appreciated.

daniel