[MPlayer-users] Assign a different command for "#"

Pepe rvm3000 at ya.com
Mon Mar 5 02:29:40 CET 2007

How can I assign a different command for key "#"?

I modify the input.conf:
# pause

But the # key keeps switching audio tracks.

BTW: is there any way to prevent mplayer to receive key events at all?

I'm developing a front-end for mplayer and I'd prefer that mplayer wouldn't
receive key events. My program receives the key events, process them and send
commands to mplayer, but if mplayer receives the key events too, the
commands are executed twice. Currently I'm passing to mplayer a modified
input.conf with invalid commands, but I'm stuck with the # key.

--
Pepe