[MPlayer-users] [BUG] SSA/ASS subtitle positioning

Bobby Bingham uhmmmm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 00:55:51 CET 2007

Hi,

I've run across a bug in the SSA/ASS subtitling code (nice work on that
BTW).  In some cases, when position text is onscreen when a new subtitle
appears, the positioned text will shift position slightly.  It doesn't
happen in all cases, and changing the content of the positioned text or
the subtitle may cause the problem to go away.

I've attached a minimal subtitle file with which I can reproduce the bug
with the latest SVN.

--
Bobby Bingham