[MPlayer-users] HD EVO Playback

galenz at zinkconsulting.com galenz at zinkconsulting.com
Tue Mar 6 20:29:22 CET 2007

Hello,

I am trying to play back some EVO files. No, they are not encrypted.

Here's the situation:

The low resolution files play great. Every single one of them. But I
think these are mostly MPEG-2.

The high resolution files (usually VC-1) seem to have problems. This
is the error I get:
"Too many video packets in the buffer: (4096 in 8272905 bytes)."

I don't have a pegged CPU or anywhere near it. I just get a black
screen where the video is supposed to be.

Yes, I know that I should be running the latest SVN and I'm not. But
see my earlier post on compiling. This is a newer SVN at least.

Any ideas?

-Galen