[MPlayer-users] radeon 9600 - does it work?

rex pemberton rexy_pexy at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Mar 7 02:01:57 CET 2007

yo. thanks for the speedy reply.

Henry Garcia wrote:

> mplayer -vo xv should work the best
>
> You might try mplayer -vo xvidix

sadly neither of the above work at all. i have to use x11 or gl. x11
does not go to full screen - just gives very wide, black, borders. with
an unchanged picture in the middle. gl is sooo sloooooooowwwwww. and
framedrop does not help.

as for xv - xvinfo says:
X-Video Extension version 2.2
screen #0
 no adaptors present

?

> You're using a Radeon 9600 on a 64 bit system?

nope. 32 bit. it's a home build sempron 2500, 1 gig ram.