[MPlayer-users] Question about Mencoder.

Juan Rosell jarosell at doctor.upv.es
Tue Mar 13 11:13:05 CET 2007

Hi,

I need to open some video files in Matlab under Linux. I can only open
uncompressed videos and the videos I have are compressed using xvid
codec. After searching in the documentation and performing some tests
I've not been capable of converting them into raw videos without
compression. Can someone give me a hint, please?

I tried with this line
  mencoder cam19day.avi  -ovc raw -o output.avi

and tried with other codecs and formats, but none worked.

Regards,

Juan Rosell.