[MPlayer-users] mencoder usage

Uma Nelluri umamr at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 15:40:18 CET 2007

Hello,

I work at one of the biggest Internet Service Providers in US. We are planning to add video based services to our members, where members can upload video files in different formats and we convert them to FLV for posting on the web site. Can any one tell me if there are any legal issues with using mencoder on our services to do the trasnacoding? Anyone know if any other US companies offering similar services use mencoder?

Thank You for your help!