[MPlayer-users] multiple subtitles support

Maximo Ramos maximo at violadores.org
Wed Mar 21 03:37:52 CET 2007

On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 09:17:44PM +0100, Ilja Kamps wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 05:23:57PM +0100, Pepe wrote:
> >
> A Perl one liner would do for most subtitle formats, SSA is a very
> simple format.

Hi guys

Thanks both of you for your kind replies.

I cannot believe nobody else is interested, this is a fun way to learn a second language.

Anyway, I did a little bit of research about SSA subtitles, and found many tools to convert from/to SSA .. but I couldn't find a way to merge two subtitles and make mplayer display both subtitles on the screen (up/buttom position).

I have no knowledge of perl, so I am stucked :(

Nobody else ever tried to do this?

THANKS!!

Maximo