[MPlayer-users] What -vo option should I use?

Sat Mar 24 21:21:42 CET 2007

Hi Louise Hoffman!

 On 2007.03.24 at 20:59:52 +0100, Louise Hoffman wrote next:

> >Try "xv" and "gl:yuv=2".
>
> Both of these takes about the same amount of CPU as SDL on my system...

Then either something is wrong with your system or that's the way it
should be. How do you monitor CPU usage? What video filters do you use?
Are you talking about 1080p video? Playback can eat pretty much CPU
then. Try to play something with lower resolution (720p or DVD).

--

Vladimir