[MPlayer-users] Help with Mplayer and SRT subtitles

Jason Garrett-Glaser darkshikari at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 18:54:40 CEST 2007

How do you record the output of -v in Windows?  Obviously in Linux I
could easily just pipe it to a file.

I did find an error though:

C:\windows\fonts\arial.ttf doesn't look like a bitmap font
description, ignoring.
Cannot load bitmap font C:\windows\fonts\arial.ttf

The font file is there though.  Its name is uppercase, but then I
remembered Windows isn't case sensitive anyways.  What's up with that?