[MPlayer-users] PROBLEM IN PLAYING MOVIE FILES...

Piotr Stachura albert1 at autocom.pl
Wed Mar 28 08:31:10 CEST 2007

Dnia środa, 28 marca 2007, Sony Joseph napisał:
> Hi,
> I got this error when i tried to do pause during a movie play back. The
> movie paused and after when i tried to play it back.... it has shown a
> message like "Interrupted by signal 11". I guess it to be  bug in the
> MPlayer code..
>

> can somebody help me in this. please

Of course but:
1. As it was told: provide verbose output. Without knowing what you are
playing we cannot tell what's wrong. It's talking like a windows user: "I've
got an error because there was an error, help" - it's useless w/o more
details like your mplayer version, filters used to play, codecs, mayby
compiler... Using informations that you provided for now we can only tell:
you are welcome to provide a patch.
2. Please don't top-post!
3. Backtrace would be also nice.

--