[MPlayer-users] Skin not found

Jonius cjonius at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 10:31:27 CEST 2007

Hello guys,

I'm new to the world of Linux and to gthe MPlayer too.

I really becomin addicted to this 2 softwares and I'm blaming my self why I
didnt knew this since I's born.

N way, I'm using opnSUSE 10.2 and since I installed it my neighbour thought
that I was not home for the quite they found in my place.

so this really bother me..............

To b honest I luv muzic and  ol of my 40GiB hdd is dedicated to for Muzic 90
paCent is MP3.

I installed the MPlayer from source codes and thanks God it worked.

The only problem I found is that the thing gave ne icon (Good Looking icon)
but  can'tue it as when I click it disapia!!!!!

So far I'm using command line (I'm sorry if I mistaken, I dont mean DOS CMD,
I mean that thing I think its shee or bash - something like that.

So I tried to download a skin and put it to the
/usr/......./skin/default/skin but still when I type "gmplayer" in shell I
think this is the messege I get.

Jonathan at Substation-001:/usr/local/share/mplayer/skins> gmplayer

MPlayer 1.0rc1-4.1.2 (C) 2000-2006 MPlayer Team

CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz (Family: 15, Model: 3, Stepping: 4)

Compiled for x86 CPU with extensions: MMX MMX2 SSE SSE2

mplayer: could not connect to socket

mplayer: Connection refused

Failed to open LIRC support. You will not be able to use your remote
control.

[skin] file ( /usr/local/share/mplayer/skins/default/skin ) not readable.

Skin not found (default).

Jonathan at Substation-001:/usr/local/share/mplayer/skins>

I need a breakthrough on this please don't let my neighbour thought am out
for school again.
--
Jonathan