[MPlayer-users] sharp cutting

Baron Christophe christop_baron at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 29 03:02:41 CEST 2007

Hi,
up to now I use -ss option if I want to skip the
begining of a video.
The argument of -ss is supposed to be an integer standing for
the number of seconds.
Is there a way to be more accurate, for instance
if I want to cut the considered video? (using mencoder)
For instance skipping 123 frames from the begining?

Beside, if I play a video with the option -idx, when
I strike the right arrow key, the... Well,
if I want the part skipped to be less important, or thiner,
how could I do?

Regards,
Ch.