[MPlayer-users] mplayer plug-in does not work in mozilla

Miroslaw Dach miroslaw.dach at psi.ch
Thu Mar 29 12:50:42 CEST 2007

Hi All,

	I am successfully using mplayer with live package to view the MPEG-4
H.263 stream. I went one step further and I have installed the mplayer
plug-in from sourceforge. I have rebuild the package and installed the
pluggins to the mozilla plug-in directory.

When I start mozilla browser to view the video stream it  prints in the gray
rectangular area within mozilla:

mplayer plug-in

Buffering 0% - 0KB

The mplayer itself works fine with the given URL using rtsp protocol but
mozilla with the mplayer plugin does not.

Does any body of you could give me some suggestions what could be wrong
with the configuration.

Best Regards

Mirek