[MPlayer-users] Skin is Unreadable-- and gtk version is not found

Jonius cjonius at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 13:00:37 CEST 2007

hello guys,

thanks for replying,

I've already untar the skins, but I tried to put it in
/usr/local/share/mplayer/skins/default/ now I think am getting aa little
hope.

when I type "gmplayer" in bash shell there is a popUp window telling me that
the skin is unreadable.

Also I tried to use "./configure --enable-gui" but the thing after some time
come with the error message that it can't find the  version of GTK, but in
my YaST  I'm sure that gtk2 is already installed.

Now I dont know what this is.

Please help me, I think it getting more technical here.

--
Jonathan