[MPlayer-users] mplayer crash

Dmitriy Gorbenko bazil at agenstvo.com
Wed May 2 16:03:31 CEST 2007

Well, yes - now I compiled mplayer with another options, and it plays
file without crashes, and without pure audio stream - it's broken.

I found another project (which based on Mplayer) for playing 3GP files -
"3GP Player 2007" (http://www.reganam.com/)

This player plays this file witout any audio stream corrupts.
In headphones I heard crackle, and noize. If you did not known Russian
language (I guess no :-) ), then try to play next file:

http://wiki.avtovostok.com/w/1/Test.3GP

You sould hear pure speech, of course in Russian language, but without
noize and crackles.

I think this noise and mplayer crash is connected by the same problem -
broken AMR codec. I am tried this article:
http://www.flixforums.com/showthread.php?t=240, ut it doens help - noise
did not dissapeared.

So, does anyone hears pure audio stream in Test.3GP file ?

Giacomo Comes wrotes: