[MPlayer-users] mencoder stops in the middle of input file

Yonatan Krauss yonatan_krauss at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 02:34:10 CEST 2007

Thanks again Joey. With my speific problematic VOB file I don't have the original DVD with me anymore, so I can't try it out, too bad. In general I want the flexibility of being able to change compression parameters,resolution, etc without needing to rip the origin DVD over and over agai. Perhaps what I should do is rip the DVD with mencoder without compressing the file in the future, though. Do you have better experience with mencoder that with DVDecrypt when you only want to rip, not re-encode?

Thanks! Yonatan.