[MPlayer-users] How to compile gui for mplayer

Henry Garcia defsyn at gmail.com
Tue May 8 05:41:06 CEST 2007

On 5/7/07, ying lcs <yinglcs at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i tried to compile mplayer on Fedora 5 with this option:
> $ ./configure --enable-gui
> $ make

./configure --enable-gui  --enable-menu

but I can only find 'mplayer' binary but I can't find 'gmplayer'.
> Can you please tell me where is gmplayer? or if there is some other
> error so that it does not get generated?

Include the make output on the list. Can't really answer your question, if
you don't list the output. But if your compiling from the latest subversion,
sometimes the gui compiles, sometimes it doesn't. Wait a few days and try it
again. But please include the subversion number you're trying to compile.

Thank you.